Nowadays civil infrastructure is developing at a tremendous speed, moving towards urbanization and constantly increasing complexity of objects. Efficient design, analysis, and management of infrastructure supporting human activities, including, electric power, oil and gas, water and wastewater, communications, transportation, and buildings of urban and rural communities becomes more challenging. However, the use of modern 3D technologies and complicated engineering simulations helps drastically to manage these tasks.
Digitalization in this industry is aimed to integrate information and communication technology, and various physical devices connected to the IoT network to optimize the efficiency of city operations and services. Open Cascade offers solutions that allow visualizing and processing of huge amounts of 3D data, collected from various sources in a single space with the ability to transmit, process and make the most of this information. Such approach enables a real-time look at what is happening with physical assets. As a result, maintenance burdens are alleviated due to timely detection of deviations and failures. Plus, efficient collaboration on 3D models of buildings, transport multi-level junctions, etc. leads to better decision making. Integrated platforms and environments tailored for specific numerical simulations make it possible to use all factors and take into account all conditions to create a real «Smart city». The opportunities that our solution gives allow creating an infrastructure that makes people’s lives well planned, predictable and safe.
Create comfortable and safe future with best in class digital solutions:
- Information management of industrial facility through 3D digital mockup — drastically reduce the risks of time and money losses thanks to having consistent and versatile information on asset all the way through its lifecycle and smooth project information handover – from EPC to decommissioning.
- Point cloud and BIM processing and visualization — improve urban planning with point cloud and BIM data easily accessible via web browser. Aggregate all enterprise 3D projects containing detailed information about complex physical spaces and infrastructure in a single storage. All stakeholders can view and measure point cloud and BIM, as well as remove or replace objects and simulate different scenarios.
- Web-based solution for collaborative project review — easily and efficiently organize planning of project design or facility maintenance.
- Pre- and post-processing for numerical simulation — use the opportunities of linking 3D CAD to CAE and enrich numerical analysis capabilities. Custom developed pre- and post-processing solutions bring intuitive user interface, powerful visualization, meshing, data preparation, etc. Such solutions can integrate a CAD/CAE modeling tool, industrial meshing algorithms, and advanced 3D visualization functionalities.
- Intelligent data integration for smooth infrastrucure object life cycle — significantly reduce time and effort in data transfer within heterogeneous environments with unified and automated solution. Such solutions also minimize the risk of data loss or corruption.
- 3D inspection of a facility during its construction or operation — enable smart change management: save costs on unplanned reconstructions due to early detection of deviations, automate of non-conformity checks and reduce time for acceptance, minimize error risk during further modifications thanks to the use of actual data.
- Web-based VR visualization — web-based VR visualization allows immediate access to large 3D assets, stakeholders can remotely inspect facilities and infrastructure objects, simulate emergency and quality control scenarios, prepare virtual trainings. The solution minimizes travel expenses, manufacturing costs and interventions thanks to preliminary validation of design and manufacturing processes.
- Centralized storage and visualization of hybrid 3D data — store, protect, access, process, share and collaborate on hybrid 3D data worldwide.